Instead of painting at Lake Elkhorn (still a goopy brown from being dredged), we went back to the Howard County Living Farm Heritage Museum Ė always a favorite spot. There were 5 of us: me, Barbara, Brenda, Rita, and Maria, braving the heat and the dust (Maria in a skirt and low heels...how does she do that??). I have to admit my mind was overly occupied with planning for the opening reception of my Artistsí Gallery show that evening and not focused enough on painting: it took a real effort of will to concentrate. The light changed frequently as clouds paraded by overhead, and it was a good day to do sky paintings. As an earth "anchor" I chose a small grouping of trees that Iíve been wanting to paint for a while now, and Iím about 80% happy with the result: Iíll post it here once Iíve dealt with the other 20% and photographed it.